Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pretty as a PRINCESS


For anyone who knows me, they KNOW I am a fanatic about darling hair accessories so when I saw these at a show in Las Vegas this summer, you know exactly what I did...Of course, I ordered them so everyone can share in the LOVE that is little lesiw! These hair clips work great just for clipping in the hair, however you can also clip them to a headband or my personal favorite, clip them to a fun hat! Stop in soon to see our wide variety of fabrics, styles, & sizes.
Also, do not forget that we are closed on Thanksgiving so we can celebrate the holiday with our wonderful families. However, we are open our normal hours of 10-6 on Friday and 10-5 on Saturday. Make sure to stop in to enjoy 20% OFF storewide, no exceptions!
Holly :)




No comments:

Post a Comment