Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Product

I know, I know it is not the most "flattering" picture, BUT this is an AWESOME product! I actually meant to purchase these last October when I was at the ABC show, but with all the craziness I forgot. Fortunately they have some awesome salespeople & continually followed up with me in order to get these in the store!

This "Hands Free Breast Pump Bra" allows breastfeeding mothers to be able to get things done while pumping or just relax and take a couple moments for themselves.


My sister-in-law used this product while she was breastfeeding & swore by it! She is an elementary teacher & was actually able to get things done, like EAT LUNCH during her short breaks. :)


Anything to make a mom's life easier IS a GREAT product! :)
Also, do not forget that there are ONLY 2 days left before the price increase on BOB strollers. We currently have 3 singles left in stock so DO NOT delay in order to take advantage of their current pricing!
Happy Happy Wednesday!

Holly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment